- Diagnosis of hemiparesis (Other diagnoses maybe considered on an individual basis)
- Must be able to lift up the weaker arm to help hold/stabilize an object
- Must have the potential to move wrist actively
- Ability to interact well with peers
- Must be able to attend and follow directions to participate in group activities without need for one-on-one assistance
- Must be independent in toileting to use a public rest room
- Must be independent in mobility
- Any daytime or emergency medication needs must be discussed with program director prior to enrollment (we will make attempts to accommodate if possible)
Campers are provided supervision from staff & volunteers from Children’s Specialized Hospital. Children must attend camp for all 3 weeks Monday through Friday. Campers pack their own lunch, while snack is provided. *Transportation to and from camp is not provided.*
Monday through Friday
Registration is from February 3, 2020 to April 30, 2020.
How to Apply
Potential campers are required to register under "Programs" for a "Camp BECOME Interested Camper Application- Summer 2020". All potential campers must submit the "Activity Connection Screening Form" and "Camp BECOME Application" during initial registration process. All children must be screened via open enrollment and evaluated by a CSH Occupational Therapist to determine candidacy for program. Once evaluation is complete, you may register to attend Camp BECOME.
If you are unable to register, experience any difficulties or have questions, please email email@example.com.